Sore eyes are an unpleasant sensation in or around one or both eyes. Your eyes may feel gritty, tender or tired. Sore eyes may be caused by excessive rubbing of the eyes. Airborne irritants, including smoke and smog, as well as other environmental factors, such as exposure to chemicals or even too much sun, can result in sore eyes. Inadequate lubrication of the eye surface by tears, which is frequently called dry eye, is a very common cause of sore eyes.
Homeopathy for the children’s cold for rainy season.
.In October 2007, an FDA advisory panel recommended that no cold or cough medicines be used in children under 6. However, the FDA and manufacturers now say that over-the-counter cough and cold medicines should not be given to children under 4
- Making sure your child gets plenty of rest.
- Giving your child plenty of liquids.
- Using a humidifier in your child’s bedroom at night. The humid environment will help to keep your child’s nose and chest clear, making it easier to breathe.
Homeopathic treatment increases immunity against allergic rhinitis so that they don’t fall ill frequently.
Dr.jitendra have successfully treated hundreds of cases of allergic rhinitis (nasal allergy) and brought relief to many suffering patients. experience the holistic treatment for your allergy!
- Allium cepa-Sneezing, especially when entering a warm room. Copious, watery and extremely acrid discharge. Feeling of a lump at root of nose. Hay-fever (Sabad; Sil; Psor). Fluent coryza with headache, cough, and hoarseness. Polypus.
- MERCURIUS IODATUS RUBER-Early stages of cold, especially in children.
- dulcamara.–Dry coryza. Complete stoppage of nose. Stuffs up when there is a cold rain. Thick, yellow mucus, bloody crusts. Profuse coryza. Wants nose kept warm, least cold air stops the nose. Coryza of the new born
- kali bich-Snuffles of children.. Discharge thick, ropy, greenish-yellow. Tough, elastic plugs from nose; leave a raw surface. Inflammation extends to frontal sinuses, with distress and fullness at root of nose. Dropping from posterior nares . Loss of smell. Much hawking. Inability to breathe through nose. Dryness. Coryza, with obstruction of nose. Violent sneezing. Profuse, watery nasal discharge.
You should call the doctor if your child experiences a high fever, vomiting, chills and shakes, a hacking cough, or extreme fatigue. These may be signs of something worse than the common cold — it could be flu or something more severe.
.In October 2007, an FDA advisory panel recommended that no cold or cough medicines be used in children under 6. However, the FDA and manufacturers now say that over-the-counter cough and cold medicines should not be given to … Continue reading
This is primarily due to sudden changes in temperature which causes the immunity of the human body to decrease and increase the susceptibility to catch infections. Also, many organisms such as bacteria flourish lavishly owing to hot and humid conditions.
Urologists say, one of the most common infections that may increase during monsoon season is urinary tract infection (UTI). And women often have to face the maximum brunt of it.
sign and symptoms-
1) The most common symptoms are burning with urination and having to urinate frequently (or an urge to urinate) in the absence of vaginal discharge and significant pain.These symptoms may vary from mild to severe
 Some pain above the pubic bone or in the lower back may be present.
2) For those who are already suffering from UTI, drinking plenty of water will help. A humid day could dehydrate you a lot more and then if you avoid drinking loads of water, the infection becomes worse. The bacteria present in and around the area may multiply tremendously during the monsoon season and worsen the infection.
3) If you get drenched in the rain, make sure you bathe immediately and wash up properly so there is no transfer of germs from the dirty rain water to your body.
4) Experts advice avoiding swimming in the monsoon season as the dirty rain water from the pool, especially in the monsoon season, could cause not just a serious urine infection but some really stubborn skin allergies. If swimming is extremely necessary, it should be done during hours when the pool is mostly empty and when the pool’s water is fresh and clean.
There are following medicine which one can use to treat it effectively.
CANTHARIS- INTOLERABLE URGING AND BURNING PAIN.CONSTANT DESIRE TO URINATE.URINE SCALDS AND [ASSED DROP BY DROPS
APIS- BURNING AND SORENESS WHEN URINATING.FREQUENT AND INVOULNTARY .LAST DROP BURNS AND SMART.
SARSAPARILLA– SEVERE PAIN AT CONCLUSION OF URINATION .URINE DRIBBLE WHILE SITTING .THERE IS INTENSE PAIN WHILE PASSING URINE.
MERC-CORE– INTENSE BURNING IN URETHREA .URINE HOT ,BURNING,SCANTY OR SUPRESSED.PERSPIRATION AFTER URINATION.
EQUISETUM HYEMALE- SEVERE PAIN AND FEELING OF FULLNESS IN BLADDER AND NOT RELIEVED BY URINATION.FREQUENT URGING WITH SEVER PAIN AT THE CLOSE OF URINATION .SHARP CUTTING PAIN IN URETHRA WHILE URINATING.,
All information provided on this site is presented for general informational purposes only. It should not be considered complete or exhaustive. The information provided on this page is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or health care provider. You should not use the information on this page as a means of diagnosing a health problem or disease, or as a means of determining treatment, or as a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always consult a your own licensed health care provider for any individual medical advice.
MEDICINE IS POLITICS WRIT LARGE
Medicine is a social science and politics is nothing else but medicine on a large scale. Medicine as a social science, as the science of human beings, has the obligation to point out problems and to attempt their theoretical solution; the politician, the practical anthropologist, must find the means for their actual solution. – Virchow
Despite disbelief and outrage of pseudo scientists posing as “skeptics,” the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) now regulates at least two (2)homeopathic cures for Ebola, the hemorrhagic fever currently terrorizing West Africa.
The primary traditional cure used homeopathically for hemorrhagic fevers is a dynamic extrusion of rattlesnake venom, Crotalus horridus (Crot-h).
Crot-h is a drug regulated and protected under Sections 201(g) and 201(j) of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetics Act (FDCA) of 1938. It is made from a virus substance listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS). The FDCA recognizes the HPUS as the official drug compendium of the United States of America.
FDCA regulations state:
Section 201(g)(1) of the Act defines the term “drug” to mean articles recognized in the official United States Pharmacopeia (USP), the official Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS), or official National Formulary (NF) or any supplement to them; and articles intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or the prevention of disease in man or other animals; articles (other than food) intended to affect the structure or any function of the body of man or other animals; and articles intended for use as a component of any articles specified in the above. Whether or not they are official homeopathic remedies, those products offered for the cure, mitigation, prevention, or treatment of disease conditions are regarded as drugs within the meaning of Section 201(g)(l) of the Act.
Homeopathic drugs generally must meet the standards for strength, quality, and purity set forth in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia. Section 501(b) of the Act (21 U.S.C. 351) provides in relevant part:
Whenever a drug is recognized in both the United States Pharmacopeia and the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States it shall be subject to the requirements of the United States Pharmacopeia unless it is labeled and offered for sale as a homeopathic drug, in which case it shall be subject to the provisions of the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States and not to those of the United States Pharmacopeia.
A product’s compliance with requirements of the HPUS, USP, or NF does not establish that it has been shown by appropriate means to be safe, effective, and not misbranded for its intended use.
A guide to the use of homeopathic drugs (including potencies, dosing, and other parameters) may be found by referring to the following texts: A Dictionary of Practical Materia Medica by John Henry Clarke, M.D., (3 volumes; Health Science Press) and A Clinical Repertory to the Dictionary of Materia Medica by John Henry Clarke, M.D. (Health Science Press). These references must be reviewed in conjunction with other available literature on these drug substances. http://www.fda.gov/iceci/compliancemanuals/compliancepolicyguidancemanual/ucm074360.htm
A search of over 1000 FDA drugs listed by Clarke and other traditional sources revealed at least six indicated for the treatment of hemorrhagic fevers, and two that Clarke reports have been used successfully to cure it, isobaric Phosphorus (elemental) and Crot-h venom noted above, the dynamic form of both in hydroxl attenuations in vehicular lactose.
Clarke claims Crot-h has been used with great success in the treatment of hemorrhagic fevers . . and also as a prophylactic, by inoculation with it!
The chief sponsor of the FDCA was a U.S. Senator who was a medical doctor trained in the use of homeopathy. Senator Royal S. Copeland of New York served as New York City’s director of health during the hemorrhagic fever epidemic of 1918. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_S._Copeland
Homeopathy is a reverse strategy of medicine which uses an artificial agent which causes symptoms of a disease to cure a natural, epidemic or endemic disease similar to the artifice.
In its refined form a homeopathic agent triggers the adaptive immune system using materials dynamized by attenuation of their ortho-molecular content in isobaric hydroxl media, materials which in their crude form are known to produce symptoms of disease as the one to be cured.
As the primary strategy of epidemiology, homeopathy is the basis of the true vaccine, but is usually eclipsed by novel patent medicines that attempt to directly suppress symptoms.
WARNING: FOR LEGAL PURPOSES THIS IS NOT TO BE TAKEN AS MEDICAL ADVICE. IF YOU HAVE A MEDICAL PROBLEM, CONSULT YOUR MEDICAL DOCTOR OR ONE WHO IS LICENSED TO DIAGNOSE MEDICAL CONDITIONS. Aspirin and other drugs taken to suppress fever HAVE BEEN REPORTED by the Center of Disease Control (CDC) as well as by experienced physicians to cause severe hemorrhaging in some severe fevers like Dengue or Ebola fevers. If you experience the symptoms of Ebola or influenza do not take aspirin. Garcinia kola may have the same effect as aspirin. http://www.cdc.gov/dengue/resources/Dengue&DHF%20Information%20for%20Health%20Care%20Practitioners_2009.pdf
If you suspect you have Ebola consult a homeopathic physician at once to determine your best homeopathic remedy or emai firstname.lastname@example.org